My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Eat Good, stay healthy" the quote above is perfect 👌 for the dish which is called as "falafal".
                                                               
Maxican falafal 

I had the dish which is pure veg. So if you want to try something healthy and veg then this is the right dish for you. so, let me tell you one thing if in a big mall you are searching something diet conscious and tasty as well then definitely the dish is for you but, but, but conditions apply*.

Vegetarianism :
Falafel has become popular among vegetarians and vegans, as an alternative to meat-based street foods, and is now sold in packaged mixes in health-food stores.

The store is pure veg or you can say its a replacement of meat 🍖 . The dish contains all types of veggies tomato, olive, onion, garlic.

What is Falafal ?  Falafel or falafel  is a deep-fried ball, doughnut, or patty made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both.
                                                     

Falafel is a traditional Middle Eastern food that most likely originated in Egypt.

How  its Serverd ?
It is commonly served in a pita, which acts as a pocket, or wrapped in a flatbread known as taboon; "falafel" also frequently refers to a wrapped sandwich that is prepared in this way.
 The falafel balls are laid over a bed of salads, pickled vegetables, hot sauce, and drizzled with tahini-based sauces.

Preparation:
Falafel is made from fava beans or chickpeas. When not served alone, falafel is often served with flat or unleavened bread, such as wrapped within lafa or stuffed in a hollow pita. Tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and other garnishes can be added.

Nutrition :
When made with chickpeas, falafel is high in protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber. Falafel is high in soluble fiber.
Chickpeas are low in fat and contain no cholesterol, but a considerable amount of fat is absorbed during the frying process. Falafel can be baked to reduce the high-fat content associated with frying.

My Experience :
There are some stores for falafel  I had visited the one in infinity mall Malad west. 

Where I am searching for some healthy dish I saw the store there after talking to my friend he told me about the dish and I was like now  I had to taste it we ordered the Mexican falafel with wheat covered.

When I had my first bite I was like “what the hell is the dish?” it is covered with hummus or chickpea which I already mentioned above is reach in protein.
After knowing the fact about the dish and the nutrients in it I have eaten the dish very well.
So, if you are not concern about the taste you want to try something different not non-veg but instead of non-veg which will give you the same taste and nutrient in veg then you can try falafel.

Hummus








Falafel's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella

Gulati's Sweets & Snacks in Andheri East