Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella


A great place for cold coffee and waffles situated at Versova.

When it comes to having cold coffee or waffle one name always comes to my mind its Coffee By Di Bella before going to the restaurant I was unaware about the place one of my office colleague "Vishal" told me about the place he said it’s the best place for cold coffee and waffles.

After entering the restaurant i felt the environment is very nice we sat after getting the table we had a look on the menu card thinking what to order.

We are the little bit confused about what to order because the varieties of waffles we don't know.

We took little time to order then I asked to my friends let's go with the name I am sure all the waffles are good but we decided to order rocky Road waffle I thought as the name is waffle is also rocking and I was right.

Then next came to drink what to order in drink and I suggested my favorite red velvet cold coffee and I was happy that my decision was right they both are extremely amazing. 

We waited for our order to arrive till that time we were looking to crowd the crowd was all younger.


I was waiting for my order to arrive as I am very hungry after walking from Versova Metro station till Coffee By Di Bella restaurant my kanjus friends told me to take walk and reach out there. While we were talking in middle the waiter came and served us the waffle. 

We are like what awesome dish it is  it's looking so yummy and its taste is also equally yummy we were right. The waffle is really yummy and delicious. 

Then I tasted coffee is also equally awesome.We had taken so many pics of waffle and coffee and satisfied my photographer soul.

After visiting the place I thanked my friend Vishal to telling me about the place and telling me about the awesome restaurant like this.
I thanked my friends who taken me to the restaurant and given a chance to eat the tasty waffle.

What we had?
Rocky road waffle: The waffle looks very 😋yummy as the chocolate cream is floating over the waffle they had given a very beautiful look to waffle. The presentation is also good.

Red velvet Frappe (Cold Coffee): The frappe looks very delicious when it served to us the glass full of red velvet cold coffee with ice- cream floating on it and toppings of cherry gives it an amazing look. And the taste is also nice but its little bitter in taste.

How to reach there?
From Andheri station you have to take the metro for Versova station from the station you can ask anyone where is coffee by di Bella we had opened google maps and thorough directions, we reached to the destination.

Ambiance:
The ambiance is pretty nice and they have outside area is also occupied by the restaurant. Besides the coffee, By Di Bella restaurant MOD is also there. So you can try amazing donuts also.

AddressShop 6/7, Shubham Cooperative Housing Society, Juhu Versova Link Road, Andheri West, Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400061.

Cost/Price :
The Waffle Cost 310rs. And red velvet Frape is of 250rs. which is special there.

                                                          



Rocky Road Waffle

                 Red Velvet Waffle

I would say you should visit the place one if you love cold coffee and waffles and want to try different types of waffle and cold coffee.

Comments

Ankit said…
Impressive Blog. It provide such a nice detail about the coffee service in Mumbai. Get more detail about the food service at Indian Restaurant in Cranbourne, Australia.

Popular posts from this blog

My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Gulati's Sweets & Snacks in Andheri East