My Biryani Story - JAFAR BHAI'S DELHI DARBAR

If you are Chicken lover then this is the right place for you. Today I am going to tell you the best chicken restaurant places in Mumbai and my story about the being biryani lover.
     I am a core biryani lover by heart and I judge a restaurant by there biriyani. Some days back I came across a list of best biryani places in Mumbai this list included names like zaffran, lucky's Bandra etc.   As being my self a biryani lover I decided to visit some of the locations and put the biryani to my taste.
    The first place I visited was Delhi Darbar in marine lines. The ambiance of the place is nice and has a sweet silence to the place no loud music you can easily talk to your friends. I ordered a full chicken biryani. As I was waiting for the biryani I started to chat with the manager there and got know some facts.
       The manager told me that all this biryani are prepared under Jaffer's bhai's own observation and the spices used are a family secret after listing to all the awesome facts I will just wait for the delicate biryani As my order arrived I could smell the awesome spices from the biryani.
      One thing I noticed there is no Rita provide as the manager told me the rice and chicken being juicy it's not required. I started my taste test and it was one of the best biryanis I have ever tasted.
         The thing I liked the most about the biryani was that it was not heavy the spices were properly balanced and the chicken was melting in my mouth the rice was perfectly cooked. After tasting the biryani at Dehli darbar the benchmark has been set for the other places on the list.

JAFAR BHAI'S DELHI DARBAR :
The place is best known for its Chicken Biryani Which is awesome.
·         This place is situated at shop number 94, Big three Building 1st Marine street Opp. Metro Gol Masjid, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400002.
·         It Cost Almost 260rs per plate chicken biryani with 45 rs for riata.
·         Please stay tune my next biryani story
 

Jaffer Bhai's Delhi Darbar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Best fast food restaurant in Vasai : Pic A Bite