Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella
A great place for cold coffee and waffles situated at Versova. When it comes to having cold coffee or waffle one name always comes to my mind its Coffee By Di Bella before going to the restaurant I was unaware about the place one of my office colleague "Vishal" told me about the place he said it’s the best place for cold coffee and waffles. After entering the restaurant i felt the environment is very nice we sat after getting the table we had a look on the menu card thinking what to order. We are the little bit confused about what to order because the varieties of waffles we don't know. We took little time to order then I asked to my friends let's go with the name I am sure all the waffles are good but we decided to order rocky Road waffle I thought as the name is waffle is also rocking and I was right. Then next came to drink what to order in drink and I suggested my favorite red velvet cold coffee and I was happy that my decision was right the...


Comments