Sardar Pav-Bhaji : The Best Pav-Bhaji Place in Mumbai awesome place near Mumbai Central


Pav bhaji lover? 😋

Mumbai Means Pav-Bhaji and Pav-Bhaji Means Sardar Pav-Bhaji: Its World Famous Pav-bhaji in India and Mumbai’s Best Pav-Bhaji place .

The place is famous for the Pav bhaji which is situated at Mumbai Central delivering amazing Pav bhaji. 

Pav-bhaji is my favorite veg item and I am mad about it. When I asked my friends let's go for the best Pav bhaji in Mumbai they suggested me the name of Sardar pav bhaji with Cheese.

I was like does it matter do we have Cheese or butter Pav bhaji. After having the dish I realized Yes its really matters it was very yummy 😋 and it satisfied my soul. As I was very hungry at that time after having a bad interview drive. I was little upset about the drive but the Pav bhaji changed my mood completely.

After leaving the restaurant I thanked my friend for taking me to the place.

Let talk about ambiance :
The ambiance was not so high quality as they don't bother about the show off they believe in quality food but Yes the ambiance is good you can take photos of Pav bhaji, selfies and what not.

The place is very crowed all the time you have to wait for your turn to come. During peak time You have to struggle a lot for you turn its like “Sabr ka fal meetha”. And if you want to eat something yummy and delicious thing you will have to wait for it and its worth.

Now let's come to taste of Pav bhaji
After looking the Pav bhaji plate I can't stop my self to it them its looking so yummy and tasty.

One plate Pav bhaji is enough for 2 people as the quantity is very much they have nice deserts also. Also, they sell "pan" it's your choice to buy or not I suggest you can try the pan.

I would say going there and having pav-bhaji is an experience after then you can suggest your family and friends go there and have the yummiest pav-bhaji.

Facts and history :
After having Discussion with manager we came to know that Sardar is the name of his father who owner of sardar pav bhaji which is established in 1966 the have there speciality of delivering only pav bhaji as they focus on only one dish but best and variety of pav bhaji.


Even the Bollywood start visit the place for having pav bhaji stars like Lata Mangeshkar,Suniel Shetty,Ajay Devgan. 

They have there secret ingredients in that which makes pavi bhaji more yummyiest.

Quantity:
They consume 50-60 box butter,200 ladis of pav, tomato and potato ,onion -2 sacs per day so you can imagine how big the crowd is.

Timing :
The restaurant opens at 12PM afternoon and closes at 2 AM night..So schedule accordingly.

Cost:
The cost of Pav bhaji is around 250 /plate. Which is worth it.

How to reach there?
 You can get down at Mumbai central west after that you can take walk to the destination by asking anyone where is Sardar pav bhaji restaurant its famous so anyone can tell you where it is OR you can take auto if you get because the distance is very less no auto wala will come there. 

When we ask what you add in the dish they said hamara “prem” hai. So if you want to eat pav-bhaji with love then the place is for you. 

I assure you that you will not disappoint with the taste after having that.

I would say it is a must visit place. 


Entrance of Sardar restaurant 

Ambiance of restaurant

Kitchen of restaurant


Cheese Pav bhaji full of cheese 🧀 😋








Sardar Refreshments Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella

Gulati's Sweets & Snacks in Andheri East