My Food Story - Zaffran the Famous biryani Restaurant


     So, I m back with my story today I am going to tell you about the famous Biryani Restaurant which is Zaffran.
     As I already said I am a core biryani lover I love to explore the new place for food. So, from my list, this is the another one of the best places to visit if you are true chicken and biryani lover. 
     The ambiance of the place is royal you will find the decent crowd you will feel like you are in the palace. The Management is awesome But little expensive. Also, the quantity of biryani is a little less.
     But Still, you can visit this place for experience and enjoy the lovely and tasty biryani.
    One thing I noticed they had a good amount of beverages there like whiskey, vodka, as the place is royal it has all the luxurious thing which you will find in other restaurants. The best thing I like there is there service the service is very nice as we order our food the order came within a few minutes.
       After having good chat with manager about the food i found that Zaffran has a secret biryani recipe and across all the location  you will find the same taste. 
     And the place is good for taking pics I have taken a good amount of pics there and the riata is absolutely free. I have visited the one which is there inside R-city mall.
        The cost of the biryani is around 750 rs.
         Zaffran also stands out my biryani taste test and will continue to my biryani journey 🤗🤗🤗. 
Address : R City Mall, LBS Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai 






Zafran Biryani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella

Gulati's Sweets & Snacks in Andheri East