Rolls on Coals Honest Review

  
Are you a sandwich lover? Want to try something new and delicious? Are you the one who loves to do experiments with sandwiches? The biggest question is are you veg lover if then also don't worry I am going to tell you the dish which you will definitely love 😍 I am also a non-veg lover still I loved this dish and that's why I recommend you to taste at least once if you want to try something which you haven't had before...

So, the place which I am going to tell you about or you can say review about is none other than Rolls and coals I know am about of you haven't heard the name of the place before so this is not a very famous place but you can say it a hidden gem for foodies.

For all the sandwich lovers out there Rolls on coals is a perfect place for you. My experience of the place is really awesome.

If you stay between Bhayandar to Virar then I recommend you to visit the place once you will definitely enjoy the food here amazing food here I will give you guarantee you will not disappoint with the food quality and taste.

So, if don't stay at western side still you can enjoy the food by ordering online from swiggy or Zomato(only from Virar-bhayandar) for that kindly visit and try once believe me its really awesome dish I have ever had I never had the sandwich like this I enjoyed the sandwich very well.

 On this year's friendship day I had visited the place being a popular join in the area was jam-packed and a long waiting line. The place is really famous for there signature melting sandwich.

The staff is really sweet and told us to wait for sometimes. After 10 min we were able to get a seat. I ordered a chocolate milkshake and tandoori melting Sandwich.

Coming to ambiance so, frankly speaking, the ambiance is not very high fi they don't spend much on ambiance as there most of the delivery goes through online ordering but on occasions like friendship day and all. You will not find a single table to seat and eat you have to wait in a queue. So during the occasion, this place was so crowded.

The service time is was really nice as we received our order within 10 minutes. The sandwich was really looking delicious full of cheese. The tandoori version of the sandwich is loaded with Paneer.

Now coming to cost its not very costly as such dishes you might be had they were waste off money it cost only 150rs for melting tandoori paneer sandwich which I had it was worthwhile at every bite I can’t stop myself from saying wow and yummy that’s why I am writing this so that you can also try the food and enjoy.

The price is very reasonable for a popular place. The chocolate shake was a perfect complement to the sandwich not too sweet.

You are 💭 thinking what the melting sandwich stand for? Why the name is melting sandwich I also had the same doubt before knowing the fact I came to about this place from one of my friend who stays at Vasai.

so to know the answer for the name we had a talk with the manager there he told us about why the name is melting sandwich why they don't cook no veg.

The sandwich contains so much of cheese when that cheese melts it gives different taste to that sandwich they had a secret recipe of sandwich garlic bred like one layer and inside stuffing of paneer which gives sit to a delicious 😋 taste regarding veg cooking he told we are trying to promote healthy and good food quality with  less cost so they preferred veg ingredients.

Address:G 14, Dewan Mansion 1, Panchvati Naka, Near East West Bridge, Vasai West, Vasai, Mumbai

                                          Entrance at Rolls And Coals


Ambiance 



Menu Card


Melting Sandwich 


Chocolate Shake






Rolls on Coals Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Food Experience : Middle Eastern Falafal at falafels

Best Cold Coffee Restaurant in Mumbai-Coffee By Di Bella

Gulati's Sweets & Snacks in Andheri East